In July I decided I wanted to try and find her. The popular sites like MySpace, Facebook and Classmates turned up zilch, nada and nothing! I knew she and her family had moved to Paso so I tried looking there too. After a month of road blocks I tried looking on the B.H.S. website and hit the jackpot. They had a Kellie with an email address.
Not sure if she was the right Kellie or not I sent her an email explaining who I was. A couple of days later I got a response. It was Kellie! We started emailing back and forth to catch up. Kellie now lives in Seattle Washington and is expecting her first baby, a little girl, on December 20th.

On October 4th I drove to Atascadero for her baby shower. I have to admit I was a little nervous. I hadn't seen her or talked to her in person in over 10 years. That's a long time for people to change. What if she wasn't my friend Kellie, the one I remembered? What if I didn't like this Kellie?

The shower was fun and Laurie, Kellie's mom, made the best food. The cake was to die for! Her friends and family were all wonderful. And best of all Kellie was still Kellie! So I'm just one of those people who worry for nothing. This time around there will be no excuses.

1 comment:
yeah! Thats so cool Leah! I haven't talked to you in forever. How are you guys?
Post a Comment