Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Tricks




This morning the kids wanted french toast for breakfast. While I was preparing to make it I told them to go outside and play with Dakota. They were dragging their feet to the door so to make it sound more fun I asked them to teach Dakota a new trick. Boy did they ever! After being outside for 5 minutes I heard Madison gasp and then Isabelle, "Wow, that's cool".






Instantly I thought either Andrew was the next Dog Whisperer or I have one smart puppy. I mean come on after only 5 minutes Madison and Isabelle sounded impressed so Andrew must have taught Dakota a great new trick. Right?!






Wrong! I was not prepared for what I saw when I went outside. All three of they were starring at her in awe. Andrew is very proud of himself and Dakota. That is until I freaked out. Andrew and Dakota were both up on top of a table. They tried to explain how "she's a good jumper mom".



No comments: