Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happily Ever After....

It seems like just yesterday we were standing up in front of everyone and I thought Matt was going to pass out or hyperventilate. It was kinda cute how nervous Matt was. Then I hoped that if he did fall it was toward Joel because there was no way I was catching him. I mean my flowers would have been ruined!



After all these years some of the things that drove me nuts I now love. Like the fact that Matt has a great sense of humor. It isn't always rated E for everyone but he usually gets lots of laughs. Plus he can remember every joke ever told, some I remember from high school. He's the smartest person I know but isn't cocky about it. Sports are his specialty, he knows stats and players that are long gone. He even gets my sarcasm.







There are things I've learned about myself too. I don't like when Matt has to go out of town because I hate sleeping by myself. So when he does I make him leave his pillow home. No one else can make me as happy or frustrated as Matt can. I never thought I would be so dependent on someone else but I can't imagine life without him. Happy 8th Anniversary Babe, I Love You!

No comments: