Monday, September 22, 2008

Mia Perry Turns 4





Mia, my brother Derek's daughter, turned 4 on September 14th. Derek and his wife Erin had her birthday party this Sunday at Madison Grove Park. They have tons of toys for the kids to play on and some water features so the kids could get wet.





My mom and I volunteered for Habitat for Humanity, they build homes for needy families. Someone thought it would be a good idea to let us use power tools. Plus we had to wear Granite t-shirts that were neon green. You could have spotted us from miles away. We had a good time and I hope to do it again next year.








After arriving late the kids bolted out of the car and went to play. Once we were able to drag the kids off the playground they ate pizza and had cake and ice cream. Mia opened her presents so fast I didn't get to see what everyone got her. I think she wanted to keep playing and didn't want to stop to open them.





Mia, we hope that your wish comes true and that you had the best birthday, we love you!

1 comment:

E.p said...

Thanks for posting this Leah! She loves you and the kids so much!