Yesterday was our parent teacher conference with Madison and Andrew's teachers. Let me assure you we are raising 2 highly intelligent kids. Madison's teacher, Mrs. Woods is very good for Madison. She doesn't allow Madison to be coddled by the other teachers or students. Plus she doesn't let Madison get away with "I can't do it". We do need to work on Madison's math skills. Mrs. Woods has been an amazing teacher this year.
Andrew's teacher, Mrs. Austin has been out most of the year because her mother has cancer. She is supposed to return on Monday. The substitute Mrs. Garner has been a challenge. I am a very hands on parent. I like to know if there are any issues with my children no matter how trivial.
Academically Andrew is doing great. He gets done with his work before everyone else and that's where he gets into trouble. I tried explaining this and asked her to give him more work to keep him occupied. I was told it wasn't fair to Andrew. Needless to say I will be happy when Mrs. Austin returns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment