Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fedex Family Fun Day



Sunday we went to the airport for Fedex's family fun day. They had a Sponge Bob bounce house that Madison, Andrew and Isabelle got to play in. They also got to do hand painting. They opened up a C208 plane. The kids got to sit in the cockpit and check out the cargo area. I only got pictures of Andrew before my camera died.



Matt and Joel participated in a courier driving contest. They had to drive a Sprinter through an obstacle course without hitting any cones and have the fastest time. Matt lost first place by 10 seconds. Then they gave out awards and prizes. Matt and Joel were nominated for Peer of the Year.





They barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs. There was a food contest for best dessert and best dish. Since all of our dishes and baking supplies are packed in boxes I didn't get to enter anything. Every time they all get together to go bowling I can't go because we usually can't find a sitter so everyone got to meet Matt's "phantom" wife. We all had a great time.

No comments: