Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Pictures

We haven't taken family pictures in over 2 years. Me taking fun shots of the kids at parties and playing around the house don't count. Hardly ever are we all in the picture. Usually it's Matt with the kids or vise versa.



A friend of mine is now doing pictures as a side business. I checked out her website http://www.kristinspurlock.com/ and was impressed by the quality. Plus I received the "friend" discount, you can't pass up a 50% discount.



The pictures we got back are amazing. I am thoroughly impressed. Kristin was great with the kids, getting and holding their attention and very patient. Matt and I had the most fun taking couples pictures. Kristin describes them as saucy! She also used a picture of Isabelle on her new business cards. Isabelle thinks she's going to be famous.




I highly recommend Kristin to anyone and can't wait to talk Matt into doing it again!

No comments: