
Joel and Jamie invited us to go to Lake Success with them and ride their jet skis. Lake Success is about a 1 to 1 1/2 hour drive. None of us had ever been there before. Matt, the kids and I have never even been on a jet ski before. Fun doesn't even describe our day.

Matt rode most of the time with Andrew because the two of them liked to do crazy stuff. While Madison and I cruised around the lake. Isabelle like to ride with Jamie because she wasn't crazy like Matt or boring like me. When we got to ride solo the kids would swim in the water and wait for us to get back.

The longer we were there the more comfortable I felt. By the end of the day I was trying some donut and water spraying tricks. The last ride of the day I even opened it up and "floored" it but only for a few seconds because I was no longer sitting in my seat. Matt on the other hand was zipping all over the lake. He even threw himself off a couple of times.

Joel and Jamie are planning on going again for their vacation in September and invited us up again. The kids have talked about it nonstop since we got home and kept thanking Joel and Jamie for taking us.

No comments:
Post a Comment