Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holiday World

Holiday World is in Santa Claus Indiana. Driving through the town is a little weird with all the Christmas decorations and waving Santas. Especially when it's August. I guess they take their name seriouly and the decorations stay up year round.

I honestly didn't know what we would find once we got there. Everyone just kept telling me the kids would love it. I think I prepared myself for the worst because I was shocked when we got there. It's almost like a Knotts Berry Farm or Raging Waters but with roller coasters too.


The kids had so much fun riding the rides. They have drink stations where you get free, yes free, soft drinks or water. Andrew was brave enough to ride the Revolution. It's a spinning wheel that lifts up and spins sideways. All of us had a great time. The only thing missing was Matt.

No comments: