Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun in the Sun





Melissa invited us to go swimming today at her mom's house. So I packed all the kids and Dakota into the car and headed over. Andrew has become quite the little fish and hasn't been using his life jacket. It makes me a little nervous and I watch him like a hawk but he's swimming really well. Madison doesn't like it when water gets up her nose. So she sticks her index finger in one nostril and her middle finger in the other one. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen but it seems to be doing the trick. Isabelle is now brave enough to jump off the diving board and put her face in the water.




When Dakota and Ginger swim together we put Dakota in a life jacket because they get so excited they look like they're going to drown each other. Ginger even jumped off the side of the pool to get Dakota. Which doesn't happen very often. Baylie was just glad I brought new toys and that someone kept throwing them in for her. After a couple of hours we had 3 tired dogs and 3 tired kids. Goal accomplished!

No comments: