Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Alice

Derek called and said he was having cake and ice cream for Alice's 2ND birthday on Sunday at my parents house. After church Matt and I loaded the kids in the van and headed over. Isabelle and Mia were pretty inseparable. They even had me jumping like a rabbit on the trampoline. Andrew and Dillon played on the swing set while Madison played out in the dirt. Alice went back and forth from the swing set to the trampoline.



I asked Isabelle to tell everyone it was time for cake and ice cream and they all came barrelling through the door. Alice blew out the two candles on her Dora cake. She ate the ice cream but only the frosting off her cake. Then wanted another piece. Derek helped her to open her presents and read her the cards.



You would think that the kids had enough sugar and sweets but my mom sent them home with bags of candy. I just made sure they brushed their teeth really good before bed! Plus since she's the grandma she gets to spoil them.

No comments: