Friday, January 22, 2010

Merry Christmas



Christmas Eve night the kids and I made Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin cookies for Santa. Most of which were eaten by Matt and I because those are our favorites. Wink Wink! Once the kids were in bed all the activity began. I had to run to my friend Melissa's house because I'd stashed Andrew's new bike in her garage. Then Matt and I put out Madison, Andrew, Isabelle and Dakota's stockings. This got Dakota very excited because she could smell her new treats.



Christmas morning Matt and I actually were awake and had the coffee going before the kids were up. I'm thankful they are still young and don't want to get up before 5am. like we did when we were kids. Dakota had all her presents out of the stocking before the kids opened any gifts.





We saved the big/Santa gifts for last because we knew they wouldn't want to open up anything else. Andy got his new bike. Maddie and Izzy both got Leap Frog Leapsters. Matt and I just do stockings for each other. After the gifts were opened, the trash picked up and the toys played with we had the breakfast of champions.

No comments: